Monday, January 15, 2018

Student Prompt - Favorite Things About My Street

          My street is all sorts of things. From neighborhood drama to friendly baseball games, it never fails to entertain me. To say what is my favorite thing about my street is hard, as I cannot quite put my finger on any particular aspect of my street, especially when most things that happen in my neighborhood affect the entire neighborhood rather than just one specific street. However, I can easily say that I have never felt negative about my street, nor have I ever felt unsafe or uncomfortable on my street. So, I can say that my street isn't exactly a specialty, but rather a jack-of-all-trades.
          To start, the neighbors on my street are extremely friendly. We've gotten to know almost everyone who lives next to and across from us, and many bonds have been formed between our family and their's. Since we all know each other on our street, when drama occurs, it spreads like the flu. Most of the time it's minor, gossip-like drama, but occasionally we get the sweet stuff. While it's not always a good thing to have lots of drama going on around you, it definitely keeps me entertained and interested in my neighborhood's politics. As a friendly, safe, and pleasant environment for living and relaxing, my street is one that I would never like to move out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment